Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I must be crazy

Well I will say this and those of you that have had any dealings with Department of Children and Families will completely feel my pain. Nine months after turning in our RE-licensing paperwork and we still are not licensed for foster care. They have lost our family profile twice as well as our pictures of our home that we had to submit. My oldest daughter has been fingerprinted 3 times before the prints were accepted. Of course when they finally came back clear she got married the next week and moved out. Srsly?? The foster parent liaison is coming to spend the day at my house tomorrow and get everything in order to submit to fsmo. The only reason I will not beat her black and blue is because she has a lovely English accent. This has been her saving grace. But frankly even that is wearing thin.

I worked in the church nursery tonight. Not a good idea when you are trying to decide if you want to foster newborns. Ten babies screaming does not make one want to care for an infant long term. It just made me want to go have my tubes tide.

I took my daughter J to the park the other day and we were sitting on the swings together. She looked a my backside which was of course hanging over the back of the swing. She said "Mom, your bottom sticks out like it's gonna have a baby." Thanks honey......love you too!!
Rotten little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment