Saturday, January 31, 2009

All Is Well

Yesterday was a full day. We started out the morning going to the Dr. for L my 12 year old. She had a temp and I was not taking any chances with C's wedding shower being this weekend. Then I met my sister at Bealle's and we shopped for hours. They had 70% off with an additional 40% off. Does it get any better? I finally found a few things.....praise the Lord!

I have had my moments of really missing my boy, but I know he is being loved and well taken care of so that helps a lot. It is strange not getting up at night....that part I like. I am just trying to really focus on my girls, the house, the wedding and a million other things. I am so thankful for the woman I see C becoming. She is so on fire for God and wants so much to be in his will. She is going to be a great wife and mother someday. I love that girl!!

Shelby ( fake name of course ) my 17 year old is fun to have around, she is a nut and she can really sing. She is going to start college next year for Physical therapy. L is my brainy child. She was in the gifted program in elementary and scored in the 97th percentile in math. The older that girl gets the more beautiful she is inside and out. She has an old soul. Very mature for 12. J is 4 and well she is just stinking cute. She is a little rotten due to her being the baby. I just stare at her sometimes and think about how blessed I am to be her mom. Yes I am bragging on my kids!!! Get use to it, it is what I do. They are my life. Just wait til I'm a grandmother!!! While I'm at it, let me brag on hubby too! He has worked his behind off for his family. For many years when our first two were little he worked two jobs so that I could stay home with them. Recently he has finished college while working a demanding job with outrageous overtime, and graduated with a 4.0! I don't tell him enough how much I love and appreciate him. OK I'm done gushing over my people now.

Now I'm off the the bathroom to due some magic with makeup. Might have to use a little duct tape too! Things aren't hanging like they use to ...that's a whole other post!

1 comment:

  1. Gush away! it sounds like you have an awesome family! Ill be reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete