Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleepless In Orlando









Last night was rough! I did not fall asleep until 3 am. I tossed and turned and tried to relax but I just couldn't. Baby boy stayed the night with us but I don't think that had anything to do with it. I believe the culprit may be the orange soda I drank before bed. I looked at the label this morning and it has caffeine, never knew that! Needless to say I feel like I have been pulled through a knot hole backwards this morning.


C's wedding shower was beautiful and we had a good turn out. Now we are focusing on floral arrangements and all the last minute details that are involved. The invitations have been sent out and people beginning to RSVP. I keep reminding C it is not to late to back out now.....we can just have a big party instead of a wedding. I don't think she's buying it. Just making sure!!


J cracked me up the other day. She came in the family room and announced that she wants to go to Chucky Jesus for her birthday....you know, where a kid can be a kid? I had to explain to her that it was Chucky Cheeses. That girl is so funny.


Well I will leave you with a few pics of the shower. Got tons to do today.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Chuckie Jesus! I love hearing things that kiddo's say incorrectly. One of my faves that DNK said was about "Loving your chudder". Or Loving each other, as we would call it.

    ReplyDelete