Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Upate

I am back to report the "progress" made last Thursday. A social worker came and spent the morning at my house to, once again fill out our family profile. You know, the one we have done twice already and they lost. I love this particular person. She is one of the only people in the agencies office that we are being licensed through that I have had a good experience with.
She says she has everything she needs and that she was hoping to turn it in to FSMO this week and after that it will go to Tallahassee . Nine months of this is too long. I have been licensed before. It's not like we were starting from scratch. On the other hand the longer they take the more chance I might actually have a quite summer. I haven't had one of those in a long time. Since I am only taking newborns I know my nights of sleep are numbered as well. It is worth it though. I love babies.

I took Shelby for her FBI prints last Friday. They said 3-4 days. They told my best friend that about 6 weeks ago when she took her son that had just turned 18 . I can see why people do not want to go through this to be licensed. I am just praying that if for some reason God does not want us to do this it will not go through. Once your heart is turned toward fostering it is hard to stop.

Today I am trying to make a master plan of managing my house cleaning. I know, any idiot should be able to clean a house without a list right? Well not this one. I get side tract. I am going to have everyday chores and then assign a focus room for every day of the week that I deep clean. We'll see how that works. I have to have my house clean. I am a grump ( more so than usual) when it is not. I have OCD and don't mind it a bit. It works for me!!

Time to close .....it's lightning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment