Monday, April 20, 2009

Take my ovaries....please!!

Our case worker emailed me today and said that they have finally submitted our file. ( thought is was already done.) But that FSMO would probably kick it back with more requirements. I let her know that I still have both of my ovaries if she would like to offer those. They are about the only things they have not asked for. SRSLY!!!! I am just enjoying the peace and quiet before the storm of a newborn. If they ask for anything too outrageous.....I. AM. DONE.
Enough said.

Hubby will soon be gone for a week at a time. His new position has him traveling between Arizona (where his aunt is the Governor, Jan Brewer Rocks!! ) and California. While he is gone I will miss him in the day time and wish that I could pull his remaining 3 hairs out of his head at night, when he is not here to help with bath and bed for J. I know....I should cherish bath time and use it to spend time with her. Truth? I hate, and have always hated, giving kids a bath. There I said it. I do spend lots of time ( all but when she is asleep, and sometimes even then ) with her so I don't feel so bad. I'm not sure why it is such a chore to me.

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to sew a pillowcase dress. If I am successful I will post a pic. If not I will not mention it again.......and neither will you. ( hint, hint!! ) I've been wanting to sew something for J. I sewed a lot for my older girls when they were young. They always acted so excited about what I had made them. I want J to feel as special as I think she is. I love that kid!!

I see my hit counter slowly go up but I don't have very many comments. Anybody actually reading this thing or are you taking off as soon as you see my profile pic? Just askin!!

1 comment:

  1. Im reading!! I am interested in what a "pillowcase dress" is!

    ReplyDelete