Friday, April 24, 2009

iPhone illiterate


I have not sewn anything as of yet. My sister had a procedure done ( all is well with that thank God! ) and I have been helping her out a little so there is my fabulous excuse. However I am determined to do it today. Along with a hundred other things. Wal-Mart is included in that list I am sad to say.


I got myself an iPhone last night. Lets just say that I am less than computer savvy.....and I like it that way. I am going to make myself learn this thing. It is intimidating knowing that my phone is vastly smarter than me. Dang it!


My baby boy is getting so big. My daughter had him in the church nursery and sent me a picture. I need to go and get him for a few days. I miss him. I talked to his grandmother and she said his mom ( he was a foster baby I had for 6 months ) was not doing well with her case plan and dad is incarcerated.....again. In the 10 years I have fostered this is one of the things I have spent countless hours trying to figure out. Why can't they see past their own selfish desires and put their children first? I will probably be an old lady in my rocking chair still wondering the same thing. Is it selfishness, laziness or just dumb as a bag of hammers?


The picture I have posted today is of J and her dad at the American Girl store in NYC. She ( I ) was so excited about picking her doll out that would look just like her. What a dad!! He was really into helping her look at the different outfits and talking over small details with her. I love that about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment