Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am sitting in my living room ...... alone. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No one is home but me and Jillian and she is taking a nap. I have been busy sewing bumper pads, dust ruffles and trying to get ready for our new baby. We should get a placement soon and I want to be ready and not have these projects looming over my head.

I am also keeping busy so that I don't have to many chances to think about my oldest daughter moving away next month. Not looking forward to having to have a long distance relationship with someone I love as much as I love that girl. I guess I will learn how as I really have no choice HU? ( Caleb your evil!!)

That's all there is to tell today. If I can get all of this stuff done I will post some pictures. Don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find you on Facebook, but there are a number of you in Orlando and I don't know which one is you! Do you have a profile picture??

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are done sewing yours...feel free to make some for us! ;0)
    I can't wait to see the finished product...I'm holding my breath! :)

    ReplyDelete