Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brace yourself

We are licensed for foster care. It only took them a year to re license us. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Now the fun begins. My oldest daughter leaves Saturday morning. She is moving to Kansas City for her husband to attend Law school. She will be attending IHOP school of music. So proud of them but not loving the distance.



My darling husband has been traveling a little too much. Not loving his new job so much. Great for him. Hotel, big food allowance and lots of time to himself. Trying not to be bitter and resent him for leaving. I know it's not his fault, but I never wanted to be a single parent. I am lonely when he is gone and feel like the maid. Not possible to have any time to myself when he is gone and when he is home I don't want to do anything without him. I am not someone that needs a lot of me time but I think I am in need of some soon. Enough complaining!!!!



Got a new car!!! A nerdy mommy van. I love it though. It is so much more comfortable than the Jeep we had. Leather seats thank the lord, so that the baby barf will come off easily. Yeah!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the minivan tragedy. I would love to have a great little sports car personally. Maybe a 2 seater even. But dangit, those minivans are just perfect for the needs we have right now.
    Hi- saw you on Postcards from Insanity and just popped in.

    ReplyDelete