Sunday, July 19, 2009

A new placement

Friday night about 10:00 pm the licensing agent called and asked if I could take a little girl for the weekend that had been left alone in a hotel room. Needless to say I said yes. I had just
cried my eyes out and told my oldest daughter goodbye ( she is moving with her husband to Missouri to attend school ) about 10 minutes earlier. God has WONDERFUL timing. I have never been one that had a great amount of confidence in my abilities to do pretty much anything, accept be a mother. I know I am definitely not perfect at it by any means, but I do feel like God has helped me love my children the way I want to love them. I will probably have to say goodbye to this sweet little girl Monday after the hearing and I am sure I will cry but I am so glad that I had the opportunity to love her while I could. She is from out of state and will return to her area. If you remember say a prayer for her and her sibling that they will be in a loving home that will make them feel as special as they are.

My husband is home thank the Lord!!!! I don't like the single parent thing at all. We are going away in two weeks for our birthdays to a resort here in Orlando. OK so it's not really going away when you aren't leaving the town you live in but it will be a change of scenery. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment