Friday, July 24, 2009

Two for One

Since my last post my sweet little girl that was placed with me left to go home and now I have two, two year olds. Yes as a matter of fact I AM crazy. I was going to the DCF office to pick up one and then my phone rang and well you know what happens when your a foster parent and the phone rings! One is just until her foster mom comes back from vacation and the other is for two weeks until a group home opens up so that she can be with her siblings. Did I mention one of these children speaks NO English? Have I mentioned I speak NO Spanish? Theres a whole lot of sign language going on here.

I really miss my girl. She called me yesterday and I cried like the idiot I am. I am happy that she is enjoying herself and I know she will love going to school. I just wish she were close enough for me to get a hug from more than 3-4 times a year. ( stupid boy, stole my girl!!)

I will have a little peace and quiet today. One of the babies has visitation with her mother so the caseworker is coming to pick her up at 11:30 and she will be gone until 2:30. I plan to make a mad rush around the house to clean the things I haven't been able to get to since the dynamic duo got here. Makes me tired to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment