Saturday, April 2, 2011

Better Than Winning the Lottery


I received a text yesterday from the GAL in Florida about our baby girl. He said that he would be recommending to the judge that our family be the ones to adopt her. We have to wait until April 11 before we know the final decision. I am praying we get to be her forever family. I have missed her so much. She just turned a year old on March 27. Needless to say we will have a huge birthday bash for her. I have already bought her outfit months ago in hopes we would be with her. I have all of her Christmas presents still rapped and ready for her. This has been hard on my family and we have spent a ton of money going back and forth from Texas to Florida but it will be worth it all if she gets to come home. This is going to make the aunt, ( not blood related, only by marriage and they are getting a divorce) is not going to be a happy girl. But she didn't show up until the last minute and her home situation is not stable. I love, love, love that baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment