Friday, January 16, 2009

Feel Like I Forgot Something!

Well tonight I only have 3 of my girls at home. J my 4 year old went to stay with her aunt Lissa until Sunday and baby boy went to his grandparents until Sunday as well. We went out to eat tonight and I did not ask for a booster seat or a baby seat sling. It was so weird. I loved, loved, loved having time with my older girls and being able to have an uninterrupted conversation with them and my hubby, but I really missed my little ones.

I was the third of three girls and we were all spread way apart in age. My oldest sister was 16 when I was born and my middle sister was 7. It was kind of like being an only child. Now being an only child when your parents are young or young acting is one thing but my parents acted older than they really were and I was usually always wishing I had a sibling close to my age. I guess this is why I wound up with 5 children in my house.

Tomorrow we are going to see Mickey Mouse. Ya know he lives in my back yard!
It is suppose to be in the 30's tomorrow so it will be cold to this native Floridian.
We love Disney. I have gone nearly every year since it opened. My sister still has a book of tickets from the old days, but of course all of the E tickets are gone.

This morning, before the little ones left we all went to Target optical for our yearly eye exams. The doctor in this particular Target has been there a long time and we love him. Those poor people that work there didn't know what happened to them when my crew of 7 descended on them like a heard of elephants. We had my daughters fiance in tow as well. It was like a zoo in there. I am thankful that at least my eye sight has not change. Wish I could say that about the rest of me. I was picking out new frames and the woman helping me kept telling me that I was picking out ones that were too wide. I told her that I was trying to get ones that might help balance out my wide hips and big behind. Never did find any that big.
Speaking of big behinds. Why is it that even the biggest bicycle seats still go up your behind and are never wide enough. I need one about the width of a piano bench folks. This has been my thorn in the flesh my entire life. Small waist, BIG behind. I have always said that when I die they could dig me up in 6 months and all that would be left in that pine box is a big ole butt!! Oh well, that's OK I am just thankful to be alive to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment