Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Never Goes As Planned











Well last night did not go as planned. The grandparents were not able to take him due to an emergency. I did not mind except I had planned to spend the day with J my 4 year old. We were going to do stuff that we never seem to be able to do with an infant around. Oh well I am still going to take some time today especially for her and do something fun.

On a darker note lets talk about weight loss. Boy that subject leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I am not way over weight. I just lost 24 pounds and I have another 20 to drop. But it might as well be 50 because it just does not want to come off. I have started exercising. I walk over 3 miles a day. I have also started eating different. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight on the Fit For Life program so I am trying that for the last 20 pounds. So far so good, I have dropped a few pounds already. I want to get the rest of this weight off before I go buy my dress for my daughters wedding. ...... please hold while I roll around on the floor and pitch a fit over the thoughts of dress shopping.................................................OK I'm back.
While we are on the subject of shopping, who in the world picks out the lighting in dressing rooms? Seriously if they want us to spent money on overprices clothing then they should shell out a little for some lights that don't make us look pale and old.

Now that I have worked myself into a frenzy I will use this energy to clean up a little. I am wanting to redo some of the decor in my house. I am posting pictures today of different rooms in my house. Anybody got any ideas for me . I'm tired of looking at the same stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment