Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Next?

Only a few more days with baby boy. I talked to his grandmother yesterday and she said she will come and get him this Thursday or Friday. I am so sad to see him go. I love him. I am also very thankful that I can sleep at night knowing he is in excellent hands. His family loves him and that is where he belongs. We will still be able to see him often. We are going to babysit for her to teach her last class at the hospital. ( she is a nurse ) Not sure what to do after this. Do we foster again? My mind changes daily.

This coming weekend is C's wedding shower. I went shopping last night to try and find something to wear to it. Only thing I bought was shoes. I can always find a pair of shoes or a purse that fits!! I am at a hard age. Too old for some looks and too young for others. I want something fitted but not hoochie mama looking. I have worked hard to get 26 pounds off before her wedding and I don't want to wear a big sloppy shirt that hides all of my hard work...and I do mean hard work. So hubby is taking baby boy with him to church and J and I are headed out to find me some lovely frock to wear. I love going off with just her and me. She is so fun. The things a 4 year old can come up with!!

Maybe if I am successful I will post a picture of my outfit. Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment