Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Need Smelling Salts Ya'll


Heres another pic from the shower. My girls my sisters and my neices. Love them all!!
My mom called me yesterday and proceeded to remind me that the wedding is in 3 weeks. Needless to say this brought on a flood of tears. I was on my way home from the hospital where I had been most of the day helping baby boys grandmother. Both he and his sister were sick and the ER was the best plan. All is well now. Anyhow, I blubbered the whole way home. My sister warned me that this might happen. I hope I cry it all out now and not the day of. I will be on the front row and I don't know what I will do if I get into one of those ugly cries where you snort in between heaving breaths. I have joked that I will have a flask in my cleavage......I don't drink, but I am beginning to understand why Jesus turned the water into wine at the marriage celebration.......it was probably to sedate the hysterical mother of the bride. Even so Lord come quickly!! ( BEFORE MARCH 7TH WOULD BE GREAT!!!)


A week after the wedding we are headed out on our 2 week....that's 14 days folks....vacation and we are SO excited about it. One stop is Niagara Falls. We are staying in the Hilton that is right next to the falls so we will have a beautiful view. Then we are going to Stamford CT. for some snow tubing. Then to NYC. We are doing one of those on off bus tours. We bought the three day one that does the upper and lower side, Brooklyn, a two hour boat tour, the state building and a night tour and some other stuff too. We are taking J to the American Girl store to pick out a doll that looks like her. She's gonna love that....almost as much as me.


I think we are going to the zoo in Central Park. After that we are headed to Boston and Philly then on the way back home we are staying in a cabin in Tennessee for 4 days. The grand finale is a night or two in Savannah and going to Paula Deans.....I don't want to admit how many times I've eaten there.....It's shameful.


All of these places will be great, but the thing I am looking most forward to is spending time with 4 of the 5 people I love best in this world. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment